Sunday, September 11, 2005

"Comin' To Your City"

I hate the new Gameday theme (who thought Big & Rich and Cowboy Troy were a good idea?), but I am excited to see that ESPN’s Gameday is coming to BC (I am a sucker for shots of campus and tailgating). I don’t know what they are going to do about fans since Newton laws don’t allow tailgaters on campus nine hours before kickoff (Gameday starts at 10:30 a.m., the game starts at 7:45 p.m.).


Corso and crew’s presence will only heighten the intensity on campus. This is the biggest home game of the TOB era and the first game as member of the ACC.


I am glad to see the team get some pub. Hopefully they will shine in the spotlight.

3 comments:

Pinhead Nation said...

Stumbled across your blog. Good read. Always enjoy reading content about America's Best College.

Collar Up.

- PHN

Ian said...

Good job on BC's part. Very impressive thus far; I was praying for a Gameday last year for the Miami game. As always, I'm pulling for the ACC school with the quality academic pedigree.

ATL_eagle said...

rayctrac:

More size than speed.