Thursday, September 29, 2005

Eagle in Atlanta needs you

I need some help. The Ball State game is not being televised. I plan on listening to the game online, but obviously will not be able to see anything. This will make the Second Viewing Thoughts and Grade Report pretty hollow. So I am looking for anyone who is actually going to the game to give me some insight into what happened.


I am not really looking for a game recap or anything that I’ll be able to read about in the Globe or Herald. I am talking about the little things (a down field block on a big play, Ryan missing open men, a Ball State player that impressed you). Whatever you want to share is appreciated. I’ll attribute anything I use to you in my write up. So send along your post-game thoughts to bceagle_atl@yahoo.com after the game on Saturday or Sunday morning. Thanks in advance.

No comments: