Thursday, March 16, 2006

Close shave

Is the score right? I still cannot believe it. Obviously my heart is still racing. I'll have coherent thoughts later today/early tomorrow. Thank God we got that out of the way. I would also like to apologize to those close to me. Let me explain (regular readers might relate to this too). Because I am so into this, I suck people who might not care nearly as much into my world. My wife was sucked in a long time ago. But now my parents, my father-in-law, and my sister all get worked up over BC too. My dad left me a message from an airport lounge that he thought my mom was going to have a stroke before their flight. BC is not good for your health. Hopefully for everyone's sake that was just one stinker and the next game will not be nearly as bad.

No comments: