Friday, January 18, 2008

BC-BU in the New York Times and other links

I am ashamed. It's a real low for this blog when the New York Times is posting BC hockey stories and I am not. I like hockey and love Jerry York. It is just the one sport where being displaced from Boston really has its disadvantages. In the past I've seen one game a year (if I am lucky) and didn't have much to add. With ACC Select I really can't use that excuse anymore. Saturday night I'll be using ACC Select and hopefully will be able to watch both the basketball and hockey games. Also, I'll have an upcoming hockey guest blogger in anticipation of the Beanpot.


In the second portion of this article, you'll see that BC asked super recruit Colin Larmond not to play basketball this year. I feel for MoBeard, but it is a smart move for Colin and BC.


Here is the Kenpom profile of UVA's basketball team. They are coming in with a three-game losing streak and are 0-2 in the ACC. I still think it will be a very tough game and JPJ can get very loud. Should be a good game and a good gauge for our season.

1 comment:

Melman said...

Ha, Atlanta's gonna get snow and Boston isn't. Sweet justice!