Friday, June 05, 2009

The source of our problems and other links

I finally found the reason for the black cloud hanging over the program. It is the three fans in this picture. When they made those posters for the ACCCG, Davis was undefeated and enrolled, Jags was our head coach and Herzy was healthy. Don't let them near paint or posterboard again.


BC sailor Adam Roberts won the Robert Hobbs Trophy. It is the top individual honor in college sailing.


Spaz acknowledged that they talked to Greg Paulus but the ACC restrictions prevented a potential in conference transfer.

3 comments:

ToTheHeights said...

Paulus to BC? Good thing those conference rules are in place because I would have booed him heavily every time he took the field. Spaz must really be desperate....

Erik said...

I would have been sick to my stomache for 17 months if we had taken Greg Paulus. I'd rather lose games.

Lally said...

Syracuse is the only place Paulus could go outside of Duke and not be reviled.