Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Picks Week 4

There are a ton of road favorites this week. It was very tempting to take all of them, but that's now how this works. My picks are below and because of a push last week, I am not below .500.

(Picks in bold.)

Georgia Tech - 7.5 at Duke

LSU -24 at Syracuse

Navy -7 at UConn

Indiana -3 at Wake Forest

Oklahoma State -3.5 at Texas

Tennessee -1.5 at Florida

Cal -3 at Washington

Texas A&M -7 at Arkansas

UCLA -2.5 at Arizona

Fresno State +4.5 at San Jose State

Last week I was 4-5-1. I am 14-15-1 on the season.

2 comments:

mod34b said...

My picks

Georgia Tech
LSU
Navy
Wake Forest
Oklahoma State
Florida
Cal
Texas A&M
UCLA
Fresno

mod34b said...


Random pick of the most northern school

Duke
Syracuse
UConn
Indiana
Oklahoma State
Tennessee
Washington
Arkansas
UCLA
San Jose State